WARRANTY AND LIMITED LIABILITY
We offer a 60 day warranty on our Puckeye cases. Please see details below.
There is an inherent risk of placing video camera equipment in an unsafe environment and it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Puckeye netcam cases are for use only with ©Gopro Hero 3 and 4 models when used together with the ©Gopro Skeleton case. Canadian Advanced Recreational Technologies, Inc. (C.A.R.T, We or Us) cannot be held responsible for any damage to video cameras used, the Puckeye netcam case, or any bodily injury that may arise to those who come in contact with the puckeye case during its’ intended or un-intended use.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES
In no event shall we be liable for incidental, compensatory, punitive, consequential, indirect, special or other damages. Our aggregate liability with respect to defective products is limited to the monies paid to us.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
· Canadian Advanced Recreational Technologies, Inc. (“C.A.R.T.”) warrants the applicable Warranty Period (defined below).
· Use: subject to the terms and conditions set out below. This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of Products from C.A.R.T..
· User: Original Purchaser Only. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases Products from the Original Purchaser. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase may be required before warranty work is rendered.
WHAT OUR LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
· We offer this limited warranty only when the product is used by the original customer. We offer no warranty in cases of damage in transit, inadequate care or negligence, abuse, abnormal use, misuse, accidents, damage due to environmental or natural elements, failure to follow product instructions, improper installation, improper storage or maintenance of the products.
C.A.R.T does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any video camera, or other device made by anyone other than C.A.R.T.
During the Limited Warranty Period, C.A.R.T. will, at its discretion, either repair or replace with new or reconditioned parts any of the products that prove to be defective, provided that such Products are returned in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of C.A.R.T. Out-of-warranty repairs will be completed at C.A.R.T.’s current rates for materials and labor. Quotation for repairs will be provided by C.A.R.T. prior to commencing any work.
Note that we do not warranty the case from scratches or abrasions, which would be entirely cosmetic in nature, and would not reduce the effectiveness of the case.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any Product not purchased from C.A.R.T. This Limited Warranty also does not cover damage resulting from, without limitation, the following:
· – negligence or use of the Product for purposes other than those for which it was designed (such as excessive force or application of power in excess of specific ratings)
· – structural or other modifications or alterations of the Product or service work not performed by C.A.R.T., or repair or attempted repair by anyone other than C.A.R.T..
· – replacement of original components with substitutes by anyone other than C.A.R.T.
· – exposure to corrosives, contaminants, chemicals, salt or adverse atmospheric or environmental conditions
· – the use of parts not produced or approved by C.A.R.T.
· – improper installation, testing, operation, use or handling of the Product; or vandalism, fire, riot, war or acts of God.
No suit, litigation, or action will be brought based on the alleged breach of this Limited Warranty or implied warranties more than one 90 days after the implementation of this Limited Warranty.
· This Limited Warranty will be governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba, without regard to its conflict-of-laws rules.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
During the Warranty Period, immediately notify C.A.R.T. of problems encountered. As appropriate, C.A.R.T. will determine if the Product must be returned to the C.A.R.T. Repair Center or a customer replaceable part can be dispatched. Return of any product must be done with prior written approval from C.A.R.T.
· Label and/or include the following information with the Product shipping container: your name, address and telephone number; and a description of the problem.
· Return the Product in the original or equivalent packaging with the above-noted information to:
145 Oakland Rd.,
You must pre-pay and insure shipments from your location to C.A.R.T. C.A.R.T. will ship the Product back to you pre-paid and insured via the same shiping method in which it was received.
· In the event No Trouble is Found (NTB) with the returned Product, C.A.R.T. reserves the right to charge an NTB fee.
· All requests for warranty service from C.A.R.T. should be made to the following point of contact:
Web Support www.puckeye.com
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
· The agents, resellers and employees of C.A.R.T. are not authorized to make modifications to this Limited Warranty, or additional representations, warranties or conditions binding on C.A.R.T. about or for Products sold or licensed by C.A.R.T. Additional statements, whether oral or written, except signed written statements from an officer of C.A.R.T. do not constitute warranties and should not be relied upon.
· For any breach or default by C.A.R.T of this limited warranty or with respect to any claim arising from or related to the products, C.A.R.T.’s entire liability, regardless of the form of action, whether based in the contract or tort (including negligence), will in no event exceed that amount paid by you to C.A.R.T. for the product that is the subject of the claim.
C.A.R.T., its affiliates, authorized resellers and suppliers are not liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Including, without limitation, any lost profits, failure to realized expected savings, loss of business or goodwill, lose of use, or other.
Economic loss or damages, arising out of the use or inability to use a product even if C.A.R.T., its affiliates, authorized resellers or suppliers have been advised of or could reasonably foresee the possibility of such damages.
Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth above, C.A.R.T. disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind or nature including with limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties of quality, performance, results, durability, title, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
Puckeye is a brand under the Canadian Advanced Recreational Technologies Inc.
Puckeye Netcam case is made to be used with the ©Gopro Hero cameras. GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. Puckeye is not affiliated with ©GoPro, ©Gopro all rights reserved.